"TSC" Sweat Pants
"TSC" Sweat Pants are Constructed with 300gsm French Terry Cotton. This shirt is inspired by the color block logo and story behind URBANE
The "TSC" Sweat Pants feature a heavyweight contrasted ribbing with a full front embroidery of color block logo.
Side panel of sweats is constructed of 6 different pieces of fabric sewn to bring the color block logo to life.
At the bottom left leg the cancer ribbon is located to symbolize designer Charles Jay journey from a child to an adult.
The sweats feature a pink drawstring with metal caps to add a finishing touch to the quality of the garment.
- Relaxed Boxy Fit Joggers
- Premium Ribbings on ankles for snug fit
- 300gsm French Terry
- Full Embroidery of all details
- Digital print inside label for comfort
- Spliced Color Block design down size
- Product Runs true to size (Men's Sizes)
- We recommend all garments to be dry cleaned